Stupid little things that bug you

literally anyone who does anything apart from filling up with petrol and fucking off, your shopping, your hair, checking yourself in the mirror, fucking about on your phone, it can all wait till you have fucked off from the pump.
Several times I've been waiting to get to the pump when a woman in front fills up, pays, gets back in the car and then proceeds to stare into her mirror and give herself a makeover.

Several times I've been waiting to get to the pump when a woman in front fills up, pays, gets back in the car and then proceeds to stare into her mirror and give herself a makeover.
Selfish c*nts, that's the general public for you. They think the world revolves around them.

I often see some absolute whales parking in the drop off bays at supermarkets, because the heffers are too lazy to walk from the parking spaces they should be using which denies OAPs from being dropped off in taxis etc.

Selfish c*nts, that's the general public for you. They think the world revolves around them.

I often see some absolute whales parking in the drop off bays at supermarkets, because the heffers are too lazy to walk from the parking spaces they should be using which denies OAPs from being dropped off in taxis etc.
Morrisons at Bredbury has always been bad for that.

It's no use blubbering......

Waiting in all day for something to be delivered that you've paid extra to be delivered 'next day', only to receive a notification telling you "We tried to deliver your parcel but you weren't it".

CVNTS.

Waiting in all day for something to be delivered that you've paid extra to be delivered 'next day', only to receive a notification telling you "We tried to deliver your parcel but you weren't it".

CVNTS.
Selling something on Ebay where the listing says 2-3 days estimated delivery slot. The customer buys on Saturday night then complains they haven't received the item Tuesday night. Obviously no courier service on Sundays

Selling something on Ebay where the listing says 2-3 days estimated delivery slot. The customer buys on Saturday night then complains they haven't received the item Tuesday night. Obviously no courier service on Sundays
Re Ebay, the fact that the decision to scrap fees when selling pre-owned clothes doesn't apply to customers in Ireland. Twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.