Stupid little things that bug you

Although this is maybe not what the OP meant.
People like me who keep entering the "win a signed shirt" competitions on the MCFC website....... one day I may win..... that's why I keep entering but I'm probably a fool. :-)

p.s. One day they may have a John Stones signed shirt..... do you think my luck would be in that day? ;-)
Keep trying..I won one a few years back

Currently at an all inclusive in Turkey and two things really piss me off.

1. How fucking rude and miserable foreigners are, Russians especially fucking rude.
2. How much food people waste at all inclusive. Families literally pile plates high with food they have no intention of eating and just dump it in the middle of their tables.

People like me who keep entering the "win a signed shirt" competitions on the MCFC website....... one day I may win..... that's why I keep entering but I'm probably a fool. :-)

p.s. One day they may have a John Stones signed shirt..... do you think my luck would be in that day? ;-)
EB, have you tried holding up one of those cardboard signs at the match? John Stones Please Can I have Your Shirt? You have to wave at the camera as well:)

You can also add this to one of the things that bug me:)

@Eccles Blue Whilst not putting you in the same category, some 106 yr old has just done a Jay Slater.
Get the Mods to do a sticky 'Get Eccles John Stones...or his shirt'
We all reply, 26 pages and 500 likes, City are bound to pick up on it and you my lovely will be ....................... (you can fill that in)

@Eccles Blue Whilst not putting you in the same category, some 106 yr old has just done a Jay Slater.
Get the Mods to do a sticky 'Get Eccles John Stones...or his shirt'
We all reply, 26 pages and 500 likes, City are bound to pick up on it and you my lovely will be ....................... (you can fill that in)
*lol* I think I’m too young for that one. I saw Jack Grealish doing a video interview for her. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.