Stupid little things that bug you

People writing things like "Who's here in 2024?" on 80s music videos on YouTube.

I'm currently putting a playlist together to play 80s music videos on the TV and each time I add to my playlist, I see the top comment and it's fuckin annoying me haha.

Rob and Romesh. Can anyone answer me this; what is the point of them? They're as funny as a fire in an orphanage.
So many TV documentaries featuring some "C-List" celeb' travelling with their son/ mother/ dad/ both parents/ dead grannie' etc...
I suppose I'm not really qualified to complain due to never having watched a single episode any of them. It's the same as disliking food you've never tried simply because it sounds awful.

I noticed in the park today a special bench. A 'social' bench. If you sit there, it's an invitation for others to sit next to you, say 'hello' and chat.

No complaints about that. Just there were no other benches at all. You'd think there'd be at least one marked 'Fuck off and boil your head.'

Those pathetic little sticky things, dont know what they are called..., that tie the polythene bread wrapper close.
1) Find glasses
2) find very sharp knife
3) Try to find an opening or way in...
4) Use sharp knife to separate the sticky thing taking care not to cut it
5 Open to a round of applause
6) Hope said bread hasn't gone stale.

Those pathetic little sticky things, dont know what they are called..., that tie the polythene bread wrapper close.
1) Find glasses
2) find very sharp knife
3) Try to find an opening or way in...
4) Use sharp knife to separate the sticky thing taking care not to cut it
5 Open to a round of applause
6) Hope said bread hasn't gone stale.
Or: Cut the sticky thing with scissors, take out required bread, twist the wrapper, tie it in a knot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.