Stupid little things that bug you

I shouldn't laugh but, i have seen some folk go hilariously flying when that happens ...even worse if holding food etc
Perhaps shopping, but an elderly lady, well in her 80’s I know, because I knew her, went flying down a bus aisle and onto her back, a few years ago this was, all because the driver was impatient and hadn’t allowed her to find a seat. It wasn’t good.

Perhaps shopping, but an elderly lady, well in her 80’s I know, because I knew her, went flying down a bus aisle and onto her back, a few years ago this was, all because the driver was impatient and hadn’t allowed her to find a seat. It wasn’t good.
Yeah, I struggle with this all the time being partially disabled. Drives me scatty.

Hope he got reported.

Once folk have tapped-in and the doors have shut, a lot of these drivers seem to zone-out into their own little worlds where they seem to forget the fact that they're carrying passengers...

twat shop boys headliners @ R2 gig in Preston after Manix blast the bland twatz off the stage, dull dull fkn dull

Currently, as I type, a van has been parked all day on the corner of my road, blocking a dropped kerb. I've witnessed one old lady in a disabled scooter, unable to access the pavement and having to travel 50 yards down the main road, passing parked cars and too close to vehicles coming toward her.
Selfish? Indifferent? Ignorant?
Ignorant. Car/van drivers think they are being helpful to other car/van users by keeping the road clear. They simply don't think about prams, wheelchairs, pedestrians in general, they think they are a good driver because other cars can easily pass. Tossers.

Ignorant. Car/van drivers think they are being helpful to other car/van users by keeping the road clear. They simply don't think about prams, wheelchairs, pedestrians in general, they think they are a good driver because other cars can easily pass. Tossers.
If I find my pavement blocked, I make sure I scratch the vehicle with my stick.

Our estate is about 40 years old now and the pavements are beginning to sag or the kerbs are falling in due to the weight of the vehicles being parked in this way. It’s a right mess in places. Then there’s the dickhead near me that allows his garden shrubs to take up a third of the pavement width and also parks his car on it leaving about 3 inches to squeeze past. All the while his driveway remains empty.

These estates need rules and annual management fees. I’d also start by banning commercial sized vehicles. Small vans are fine but some streets look like industrial estates at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.