Stupid little things that bug you

The ignorant bastards parking in the disabled bays at Trafford General Hospital, jumping out and casually walking into the A&E.
I am currently watching several, how I've restrained myself from launching a verbal broadside at them I don't know.

The ignorant bastards parking in the disabled bays at Trafford General Hospital, jumping out and casually walking into the A&E.
I am currently watching several, how I've restrained myself from launching a verbal broadside at them I don't know.
Currently, as I type, a van has been parked all day on the corner of my road, blocking a dropped kerb. I've witnessed one old lady in a disabled scooter, unable to access the pavement and having to travel 50 yards down the main road, passing parked cars and too close to vehicles coming toward her.
Selfish? Indifferent? Ignorant?

Thanks for the tip-off. When my lad was in Afghanistan, they ditched their army issue boots for Karrimors because they were hard-wearing , lighter and more comfortable. I've been wearing them ever since and was just about to buy a new pair so I'll be careful now. Disappointing.
I bought a pair of Karrimor boots and was disappointed with the quality. The next boots I bought were Columbia which are much better quality and totally waterproof. But they cost twice the price.

I recommend these -

Even cheaper at £65 on Amazon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.