Stupid little things that bug you

Totally agree. On a dual carriageway they are in the nearside lane doing 48mph.
An Hgv is having to overtake them which slows the rest of us down and they haven't got a scooby about the carnage they are causing.
I've told Mrs Mist that if I'm ever overtaken by an Hgv I will sack driving.
As a lorry driver, one of the most frustrating things on the motorway is approaching a car doing less than 56mph (my max limit), committing to overtake them, only to watch them accelerate, leaving me hanging in the middle lane.
Also, drivers who are approaching a slip road at a million miles an hour and squeeze into the gap in front of you, slamming their brakes on. All the while there's a huge space behind you they could have eased into and all it would have cost them in their day was an extra 0.25 seconds.

Have you not got free ATMs in your neck of the woods? And who’s charging you for using your card anyway?
Always get charged. If I buy a pint at the pub I get charged about 11c

In Australia that is.
You can use an ATM from your bank and not get charged, but there getting crafty and removing all the bank owned ATMs and using independent ones.

The generation that send Christmas cards might?
Ah
As a lorry driver, one of the most frustrating things on the motorway is approaching a car doing less than 56mph (my max limit), committing to overtake them, only to watch them accelerate, leaving me hanging in the middle lane.
Also, drivers who are approaching a slip road at a million miles an hour and squeeze into the gap in front of you, slamming their brakes on. All the while there's a huge space behind you they could have eased into and all it would have cost them in their day was an extra 0.25 seconds.
You have no doubt seen the old Cowboy films where the trains have cow pushers on the front. I think all hgv drivers should havev them on the front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.