Stupid little things that bug you

Transport for Wales. - Onboard WiFi is unreliable on the odd occasion it's working and their posh, loco-hauled units don't have power supplies or charging points at the seats.
And their onboard displays don't show delayed arrivals unless they are very long delays.

The thing that annoys me about them is the announcements in Welsh for journeys wholly within England and at English stations.
Found it weird that the "keep away from the platform edge" announcement at Nantwich station was primarily in Welsh.
Avanti West Coast do the same on Euston to Chester trains which don't enter Wales.
Weird shit!

Black Sheep Coffee shop.
What a carry on for a cup of coffee.
Screen to order
Americano....Large....Milk....Take away cup....Usual nonsense add on so and so.No....Add in name.
Payed.
Waited 10 mins,only 2 in front and 3 staff behind counter.
Coffee arrives without milk leaves seat for staff to put in milk.
Shambles all that palaver for a cup of coffee.
Never again.

Ha beat you -61 in a 50 and I’ve got my naughty boys course next month.
Managed to somehow get on a course which I didn't think they'd let me....having had previous. Sorting out whether to do it on line or live, I'd prefer the live one 15 miles away as they are pretty good. £88.00 but no points, a relief...

The thing that annoys me about them is the announcements in Welsh for journeys wholly within England and at English stations.
Found it weird that the "keep away from the platform edge" announcement at Nantwich station was primarily in Welsh.
Avanti West Coast do the same on Euston to Chester trains which don't enter Wales.
Weird shit!
Multilingual "Mind the gap" announcement must really piss off Welsh rags.

Exactly how will renationalisation stop the price rises?
I would say it is down to the fact that no one writes letters anymore, very few send birthday cards, (and when they do the posty nicks them) and banks and others don't send paper statements or documents through the post.
That's Royal Mail's excuse for their twice yearly well above inflation price rises. Demand is down so we whack up the prices and also dilute the level of service. Why not implement reforms that actually increase productivity and efficiency and lower their huge costs instead of just whacking the prices up? They shouldn't make the public pay for their inefficiency and shambolic service. Re-nationalisation just might stop the regular profiteering piss take of Royal Mail's pricing policy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.