Stupid little things that bug you

Watching a TV detective drama. The police are communicating with a suspect by a series of text messages which are vital to the plot. The messages are so tiny on the TV screen that they are impossible to read. My TV screen is only 43" which is not big by modern standards but even so why can't the producers understand that if viewers can't read the messages the whole programme becomes meaningless. This was an ITV show by the way.
You are Mr Magoo and I claim my £5.

Watching a TV detective drama. The police are communicating with a suspect by a series of text messages which are vital to the plot. The messages are so tiny on the TV screen that they are impossible to read. My TV screen is only 43" which is not big by modern standards but even so why can't the producers understand that if viewers can't read the messages the whole programme becomes meaningless. This was an ITV show by the way.
I read one of them, it said: ‘Show us your tits.’

Yes it’s really annoying.

Army recruitment adverts that fail to mention the real point of an army. Yesterday's offering on tv had a young lady who joined up because she wants to play football with some mates. Are these adverts really designed to attract the right people to our armed services ?
How does it go?

Travel to exotic places

Meet foreign people

Kill them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.