Stupid little things that bug you

I'm no expert but I am told by an expert that there is a big difference between Tax Avoidance and Tax Evasion - avoidance is acceptable, evasion isn't. Not that that stops me from doing 'deals for cash' with local tradesmen when I can save a packet! ;-)
As an Accountant ( now retired) I was often by my clients what was the difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion and the answer was very simple… the thickness of the prison walls

When i’m at the gym and getting changed, the large changing room is empty.
I sit down on the bench at my locker, within 5 seconds of getting my clothes off another bloke comes in to get changed and would you believe it, the locker right next to mine and sits down next to me!
Bloody weirdo

Not being able to open ketchup sachets.
Any establishments offering their sauces in sachets, should be avoided at all costs.

However, with sachets, at least you know what you're getting.
I've lost count of the amount of times I've got a Heinz Tomato ketchup bottle, and it's obviously not the stuff in the bottle that it should be.

Oh, and well done for not calling it "red sauce". Anybody that does, should be boiled alive....... in a vat of red sauce

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.