Stupid little things that bug you

People not following the arrows in the Supermarket.

I know some people can't handle rules, discipline or respect but just stay out of my 2 metre zone.

I thank you.

As I am spending so much time in my garden, it's the wind. Its doing my fucking head in. A stupid thing to get uptight about, but I am very stupid. And annoyed

getting a cooked breakfast, you know bacon, eggs, beans, tomatoes, mushroom, black puddings, fried bread, sausage and toast, yet the toast is pre cut in diagonals!! wtf, you can't put anything on that shit , it just falls out as you dip your egg. This happens a lot in Australia, so I asked for my toast to be cut in rectangles and I kid you not, they cut each slice in 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!! c*nts

getting a cooked breakfast, you know bacon, eggs, beans, tomatoes, mushroom, black puddings, fried bread, sausage and toast, yet the toast is pre cut in diagonals!! wtf, you can't put anything on that shit , it just falls out as you dip your egg. This happens a lot in Australia, so I asked for my toast to be cut in rectangles and I kid you not, they cut each slice in 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!! c*nts
Ordering 2 bowls of chips to share between 4 of you, and 8 pieces of buttered bread, and the thick fucker in the club's kitchen cuts the bread into triangles.
How the fuck am I going to make a chip butty out of that?

Whereabouts on the GC are you mate ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.