Stupid little things that bug you

My partner has a family photo in an old frame which used to belong to her mum and which stands on the chest of drawers in which I keep my undies and socks. Every day I go into the drawer to get a clean set and the photo falls over with a bang. It's like Arkwright's till in Open All Hours. Drives me mad but she won't change the frame because it's an heirloom and claims there's nowhere else it can go.
1643745188277.pngBluetack is your friend, I have a similar thing and a picture I put up on the wall which will just not stay straight, a piece of Bluetack and there you go, annoying things now happy things!

Could be a thread of its own this…

I fancied Katherine Downes off BBC News for a while. I saw her walking her dog in Chorlton Water Park once, and I was sat down on the benches and she sat down next to me for a minute to pull her boots up or some-thing-or-other and said hello and then walked away. And from that for about six months, every time I saw her on the News I thought “I want to shag her!”

I don’t find her attractive anymore.
I worked for her dad Jim Downes who had an architectural practice in Thirsk in 1981
He offered me a full time position at the end of my course but I didn't accept
She wasn't born then, I think her mum was a vet
Just sayin', no real relevance

I find myself holding my breath when the Queen steps from a vehicle or down a flight of stairs and nobody holds out an arm to help her - especially when there's a Coldstream guard nearby trying not to blink!!

My partner has a family photo in an old frame which used to belong to her mum and which stands on the chest of drawers in which I keep my undies and socks. Every day I go into the drawer to get a clean set and the photo falls over with a bang. It's like Arkwright's till in Open All Hours. Drives me mad but she won't change the frame because it's an heirloom and claims there's nowhere else it can go.
If it annoys you so much just change them once a week, it's what I do.

Ergh a mate does

If it annoys you so much just change them once a week, it's what I do.

Ergh a mate does
Monday - wear them the right way
Tuesday - wear them back to front
Wednesday - turn them inside out
Thursday - wear them front to back on the inside out side
Friday - wear them the right way
Saturday and Sunday - commando while you wash them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.