Stupid little things that bug you

Right, you've started me off. Most of the time the road isn't closed so they can do work, it's so that they can park their big fuck off van right next to their 20 Rothmans, their can of red bull and a copy of the Sun.
Wankers.
You're just ripping off Jam lyrics.

I can't like this enough. After asking them to move aside they say "oh I didn't see you down there" ....absolute arseholes
Have you been in those other pubs with students who think it's really 'hip' to buy their drinks then sit on the floor in front of the bar? Thats the most maddening thing in the universe is trying to throw yourself over a few dozen students to even get to the bloody bar in the first place!!!!

Have you been in those other pubs with students who think it's really 'hip' to buy their drinks then sit on the floor in front of the bar? Thats the most maddening thing in the universe is trying to throw yourself over a few dozen students to even get to the bloody bar in the first place!!!!
I would tea bag every one of them.

Do they still do that? Used to be a thing with the weird mosher types when I was at uni.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.