Stupid little things that bug you

Bought a bar of Cadbury chocolate but it was off but still in date.
My missus being my missus posted it off to the complaints department post of 60 odd pence and the chocolate bar was a quid.
They sent my missus a voucher for 3 quid !. So my missus got £1.40 out of Cadbury lol.

Must admit it seems a tight £1.40

People who use the cardboard recycling dumpster but can't be arsed to flatten the cartons first. Or even worse, leave it full of polystyrene that blows all over the yard.

People who use the cardboard recycling dumpster but can't be arsed to flatten the cartons first. Or even worse, leave it full of polystyrene that blows all over the yard.
People who think the bin that says "paper and card" means paper and card in plastic bags. Same with bags of bottles and cans in the bottle and can bin. The bin men won't empty them you stupid bastards.

The silly little things that bug me are stupid bastards.

They are stupid and they're bastards.

Have you been in those other pubs with students who think it's really 'hip' to buy their drinks then sit on the floor in front of the bar? Thats the most maddening thing in the universe is trying to throw yourself over a few dozen students to even get to the bloody bar in the first place!!!!
Is this still "a thing"?
FFS, this was going on 30 odd years ago, when my "drinking career" started. It's always the "studenty" type.
The pubs have perfectly good chairs/stools to sit on. Failing that, you stand.
Twats.

People who drag their feet; literally, not necessarily figuratively.

Those ring pull mackerel tins when the ring pulls off and you are unable to open the can grrr…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.