Stupid little things that bug you

Aldi when you are 6th in line at Till 1 then they announce ' Dear Customers we are opening Till 4 and some fat twat with a trolley accelerates from nowhere without a by your leave.
Or you are 2nd in line at Aldi and some fat twat in front of you with a trolley laden with crisps, pop and pizza looks back at the loaf of bread you have in your hand then averts their lifeless eyes back to their phone.
You made that up. A till open at Aldi? Fuck off and dream on. You probably own shares.

Holy shit, I was about to post the same thing.
You stop, neutral, pull up handbreak and step off the peddles. Then some twat moves forward to close the gap, so you have to start again and move before stopping again, neutral, pull up handbreak and step off the peddles. Then some other twat decides to move forward to close another gap...... rinse and repeat. Just close the bloody gap to start with insted of slowly nudjing forwards bit by bit.
Im saying this because 2 set of lights have appeared outside my workplace 3 weeks ago and this habbit is making me crazy. These lights are going to be here till 2024.
Sounds like you drive a pedal car.

Some years back, my partner and I were just leaving a pub when a SUV parked up in a disabled bay right by the entrance. The guy was, I guess, in his 40 but a fit looking man who walked quite spritely into the pub. As he passed us, my girlfriend pointed to his car and told him he shouldn't park there, the bloke said nothing. Two minutes later, he came out of the pub carrying a old lady. He said nothing.
Just because his mother was a total alcoholic doesn't excuse him.

Some years back, my partner and I were just leaving a pub when a SUV parked up in a disabled bay right by the entrance. The guy was, I guess, in his 40 but a fit looking man who walked quite spritely into the pub. As he passed us, my girlfriend pointed to his car and told him he shouldn't park there, the bloke said nothing. Two minutes later, he came out of the pub carrying a old lady. He
If I was that guy, I would have thanked her for speaking up, then told her I was there for my old mum. Well done your girlfriend.

Some years back, my partner and I were just leaving a pub when a SUV parked up in a disabled bay right by the entrance. The guy was, I guess, in his 40 but a fit looking man who walked quite spritely into the pub. As he passed us, my girlfriend pointed to his car and told him he shouldn't park there, the bloke said nothing. Two minutes later, he came out of the pub carrying a old lady. He said nothing.
Was it Rooney

Fast food takeaway old ladies. You know, that could catch on.

Dragons Den here I come!

If you saw the man again would you recognise him?

Is this the man that you saw...?

image.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.