Stupid little things that bug you

It pisses me off that, if an American crime series has a maverick cop or an eccentric pathologist, they always like listening to jazz music and whenever they are shown off duty in a domestic setting they are boring the arse off their partner or daughter talking about "jazz greats" that no-one has ever heard of. Shut up. No-one in the real world listens to jazz and it doesn't make the character mysterious or enigmatic, just fucking boring.

Fucking vegetarian food. Vegan meat substitutes. Me being a stubborn ****, who will never go back to eating meat. I’m over it. I’m
just never going to get over how fucking terrible vegan food is. oh and everything doesn’t taste like chicken.

Reactions: mat
Possibly but as am (ante meridian) means before 12 and pm (post meridian) means after 12 the concept of times being referred to as 12 before 12 or 12 after 12 makes no sense to me.
But, there's always a but, if you say midnight everyone knows it's ergh midnight. You do not need to say 12 midnight. That was the point whatsit was making.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.