Stupid little things that bug you

I don't like that my inbox is full of spam every single day.
Who is even sending those emails in 2022? All the business communications are much easier and more effective through microsoft 365 business voice sms. Right? Anyway no-one is reading those emails anymore.

Last edited:
Oi, ours has a name, I haven't a clue what it means, probably Hovel on a mossy hillside and we've got a shiney piece of Welsh slate proudly boasting the fact.... I don't know of anyone who lives in a house with a number round here and there are 3 houses in town with the same name that I know of so there must be more. The postmen deliver the letters based on the persons name not their house name. You're fucked if your name's Rowlands.
What's the name of your house ?
Love Welsh place/house names as they're mostly descriptive and,imo, quite poetic. Ours is called Tonnau Gwynion (p; tonnay) which is White Waves, quite apt as we have a sea view.
But, I used to deliver around south Manchester & Cheshire and hated winter deliveries after 4pm, no plaque or if present unlit, down a leafy lane would entail, pre-mobile, finding a functional payphone and politely asking the inconsiderate cunts to stand on the road and wave. The temptation to run the fuckers over was real.

What's the name of your house ?
Love Welsh place/house names as they're mostly descriptive and,imo, quite poetic. Ours is called Tonnau Gwynion (p; tonnay) which is White Waves, quite apt as we have a sea view.
But, I used to deliver around south Manchester & Cheshire and hated winter deliveries after 4pm, no plaque or if present unlit, down a leafy lane would entail, pre-mobile, finding a functional payphone and politely asking the inconsiderate cunts to stand on the road and wave. The temptation to run the fuckers over was real.
Bryn Tawel and the road is Maes Caled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.