Stupid little things that bug you

The way Pep called Zinchenko “Alex” when his name is “Oleks”.

Restaurants and customers that go through the dance of tasting the wine before it's poured. You know fuck all about wine and the restaurant are just trying to look classy so don't go through with this charade and save everyones time by just pouring straight into the glass.
And in all honesty, who has ever said 'nah mate that's crap, get me a different one'

Agreed. The people we bought the house from had it built.
Their own surname followed by House is carved in marble then set in the main gates post
There is also a tower with stairs that lead to a room over the garages and they have had their initials set in to stained glass porthole window within the tower.
They have even had their name followed by House put in to the title deeds.

Extreme cunting that mate.

Agreed. The people we bought the house from had it built.
Their own surname followed by House is carved in marble then set in the main gates post
There is also a tower with stairs that lead to a room over the garages and they have had their initials set in to stained glass porthole window within the tower.
They have even had their name followed by House put in to the title deeds.
If I built my own house I think I’d have my surname put into the house name on the deeds n’all.

Cunts who give their house a name and then proceed to stick a plaque with said name to the front of it.
Oi, ours has a name, I haven't a clue what it means, probably Hovel on a mossy hillside and we've got a shiney piece of Welsh slate proudly boasting the fact.... I don't know of anyone who lives in a house with a number round here and there are 3 houses in town with the same name that I know of so there must be more. The postmen deliver the letters based on the persons name not their house name. You're fucked if your name's Rowlands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.