Stupid little things that bug you

Indeed.

And those who use hyperboles all the time. Everything is either catastrophically terrible and the end of the world or amazingly fantastic and the best thing in the world. They either absolutely hate something or absolutely love it. They’re either crying or raging, or hysterically laughing or praising.

People just need to level the fuck out a bit. Calm the fuck down.
I'm literally agreeing with you here.

I really do love my girlfriend to bits, but when she sits next to me and starts munching on an apple I have to get up and leave the room! The noise makes me want to commit violence :(
What kind of apple?

Here’s a tip. Tell her. Have a laugh about it. Turn it into a thing that you don’t mind. And in return you can promise to stop wanking in the bathroom every time a sort comes on the telly.

Every couple has things that drive each other mental. The main reason for this is we don’t talk about it. Tell her you where out in the country and met a horse and as luck would have it, you had a bag of her crunchy apples in your man bag. You gave it one and it made less noise than you. Give her a nickname, Cruncher works.

Tell her that after you have broken the ice about the situation. But tell her.

Influencer boxing....yes it is as fucking bad as it fuckin sounds.

every teenager that devoted 1 Tuesday every 2 weeks in the gym should feel robbed.

Boxing is pretty much 80s wwf

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.