Stupid little things that bug you

Sat here like a fucking dick with a home made eye patch on. Fuck you nhs wankers, fuck you gp's, just fuck off. you can't be arsed treating people so stop drawing you salary.

Sorry carry on everyone

Anyone who puts their seat back on a plane is an absolute ****.
I was sitting on a plane and this huge, and I mean huge American woman sat next to me.
I’m a decent 16.5 stone yet she shifted me off the armrest like swatting a fly and spent the entire 6 hour journey talking loudly and constantly feeding her family.
What a Cnut ?
Also the fuckers who take half an hour putting their bag in the overhead locker.

Also the fuckers who take half an hour putting their bag in the overhead locker.
ByYiOLM.gif

Those Revitive ads on TV. Particularly the one with Eamonn Holmes 'but it's my legs, they're aaaaching...'
What about Beefy Botham "Are you coming for a walk today Sue"...... "No fuck off you fat bastard, im getting a restraining order out on you"
& dont get me started on that twat selling god knows what insurance "I think I am going to buy a new pair of binoculars with my voucher"....... "I bet you are Brian you dirty old pervert"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.