Stupid little things that bug you

People who put their mobile on speaker and then have a conversation with the other person, typically shouting so the person on the other end can hear them, wtf? - gits
This is the bane of my life on public transport. In days gone by I would mutter under my breath about that awful tinny sound you used to get with ear phones. Who would have thought I'd look on those days fondly. No one use ear phones now, phones are always on loud speaker whether it is for conversations or sharing you awful taste in music with the rest of the tram.

Every morning on BBC Breakfast, usually 10 -15 minutes before or after the 7-30 news, they interview an MP. Usually, it will be a government minister , answering questions about the topic of the day. Most of the time they're grilled about a report or investigation (Sue Gray report, Boris's apartment re-decoration or Partygate). Usually, the findings are not out till the afternoon, but they keep asking the same question in different guises, only for the MP to gladly bat away the questions so as not to 'pre-empt the findings'. I've got an idea. Invite them on the next fucking day FFS. It's like a 'Minister Question Avoidance' workshop.

Working in an electrical retail background for over 20 years people who call vacuum cleaners Hoovers.

It winds me up something rotten.

Unless you are actually buying a Hoover vacuum cleaner they should never be referred as Hoovers

Working in an electrical retail background for over 20 years people who call vacuum cleaners Hoovers.

It winds me up something rotten.

Unless you are actually buying a Hoover vacuum cleaner they should never be referred as Hoovers
Correct, also you can only officially go for a crap if your convience was made by Thomas Crapper

People who put their mobile on speaker and then have a conversation with the other person, typically shouting so the person on the other end can hear them, wtf? - gits
People are their obsession with their phones on public transport get on my wick.

If they’re not bumping into you because they’re looking at their screen and not the wider world they’re filming themselves.

There was one lad on the Met on the way to a game last year and he was filming himself smoking an e-cig, exhaling the smoke, and singing along to some line in a song. So I kept putting my hand in shot and giving it the wanker sign. He kept staring again, I kept doing it… he got off the Met!

People are their obsession with their phones on public transport get on my wick.

If they’re not bumping into you because they’re looking at their screen and not the wider world they’re filming themselves.

There was one lad on the Met on the way to a game last year and he was filming himself smoking an e-cig, exhaling the smoke, and singing along to some line in a song. So I kept putting my hand in shot and giving it the wanker sign. He kept staring again, I kept doing it… he got off the Met!
Hahaha excellent well done! - I also hate people who cross the road whilst talking on their mobiles, the number of times I have had to slow down, beep and swear is unreal! - especially in town in the morning, I do like having a good swear though :)

This is the bane of my life on public transport. In days gone by I would mutter under my breath about that awful tinny sound you used to get with ear phones. Who would have thought I'd look on those days fondly. No one use ear phones now, phones are always on loud speaker whether it is for conversations or sharing you awful taste in music with the rest of the tram.
The ignorant fuckers on hands free shouting into their phones.
Not everybody wants to listen to your fucking conversation.....twats !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.