Stupid little things that bug you

You order something or book accommodation somewhere online and then later you get an email asking "How did we do?" or "Please rate your experience with us" etc.

If you just delete it you get another asking the same question again

Etihad Airways. The operation they run is so small time it is pathetic. If it wasn't propped up by the Government it would have gone under years ago.

You order something or book accommodation somewhere online and then later you get an email asking "How did we do?" or "Please rate your experience with us" etc.

If you just delete it you get another asking the same question again

I got one of those after I took my daughter to the local hospital with a broken arm a while back. Including…Would you recommended our hospital to family and friends?

Cunts that use more than one parking space
Cunts on their phones via loudspeaker
Cunts that don’t return their shopping trolley and leave it in a car space
Cunts that take selfies
Parking spaces that are really too small for the purpose. Hence dents and chips in your doors.

Really shit drivers, they also seem to have really shit cars.

I was doing 50mph on the snake pass which is the speed limit (for very good reason) and this ancient fiesta tried over taking, I put my foot down with a blind spot coming up and they barely struggled to over take me.

Re: the knobheads that walk around like zombies on their phones. I love it when they are crossing the street and are completely oblivious to the fact that if it wasn't for me paying attention, they'd be dead.
I like to alert them to the fact by slipping my truck into neutral and stomping on the accelerator.
You can sometimes even get to see the colour drain from their face.
I do that with the cocky school kids. Pretend to be looking away as they walk as slowly as possible whilst revving the car. They soon shift the little pricks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.