Stupid little things that bug you

Yes of course I wash my hands after a shit or piss. That is sensible, being so frightened of touching things isn't. I rarely have colds or other illnesses and I put that down to acting normally. I touch handrails the lot. Your body needs germs to produce immunity.

The only place I avoid is the bar in the Grey Horse, well you do have to take some precautions.
You manage to avoid that bar by means of not buying any beer, letting the Glory Hunting tourists buy instead

Roadworks, namely when two lanes go down to one. You are entitled to drive all the way up to the point where the lane closure starts , there isn’t a 100 yard no go zone before it , that bit is before the roadworks and open. Also the bellend who’s in the lane that remains open but drives half his vehicle in the lane that closes ahead preventing drivers getting past
Spot on! Actually designed like that to have two lanes filtering into one as late as possible, in a one-in-one-go format.

Everyone getting into the main lane early is the slowest way to do it.

Yes of course I wash my hands after a shit or piss. That is sensible, being so frightened of touching things isn't. I rarely have colds or other illnesses and I put that down to acting normally. I touch handrails the lot. Your body needs germs to produce immunity.

The only place I avoid is the bar in the Grey Horse, well you do have to take some precautions.
A pub I was in yesterday, some scruffy tw*t left a soiled nappy on one of the tables.
I've been going in pubs for 50 years
and never seen that before.
Standards have slipped!

A pub I was in yesterday, some scruffy tw*t left a soiled nappy on one of the tables.
I've been going in pubs for 50 years
and never seen that before.
Standards have slipped!
Now that is going too far. Some dirty people will always drag everything down to its lowest level but it is no reason to walk round shit scared of everything.
This morning we went to Sydney Harbour bridge with the grandson. In total we took 5 trains, 8 lifts and went in one cafe. I held onto various railings and supports and sat in loads of seats. I didn't wipe, wash, use Holy water on my hands at any time.
Some would wipe their hands with antiseptic gel after every contact or just driven there to avoid people. It's getting silly, yes I'm looking at you @Bill Walker and your good lady who you clearly are frightened of :-)

The female pundits/commentators who do not pronounce the t in any words with t in!!!

@Eccles Blue Like twit ?

Just askin'
I was watching a news programme, early this week, and a female colonial correspondent continually referred to a certain social media platform as

TWIDDER.

The dropping of some of the the "T"s is bad enough, but to replace them with another letter, should be punished by death.

I'd suggest it's the behaviour of a dwad and a dosser.

I was watching a news programme, early this week, and a female colonial correspondent continually referred to a certain social media platform as

TWIDDER.

The dropping of some of the the "T"s is bad enough, but to replace them with another letter, should be punished by death.

I'd suggest it's the behaviour of a dwad and a dosser.
As in the Monty Python Sketch. He couldn't say the letter C. So used the letter B as in bolour, he was asked if he could say the letter K. 'Oh yes' he replied Khaki Kuwait, Keble Bolledge Oxford' He was told to replace the letter C with the letter K....
'You mean like Kar, ? Oh what a silly bunt I am '

Well I laughed anyway.

Now that is going too far. Some dirty people will always drag everything down to its lowest level but it is no reason to walk round shit scared of everything.
This morning we went to Sydney Harbour bridge with the grandson. In total we took 5 trains, 8 lifts and went in one cafe. I held onto various railings and supports and sat in loads of seats. I didn't wipe, wash, use Holy water on my hands at any time.
Some would wipe their hands with antiseptic gel after every contact or just driven there to avoid people. It's getting silly, yes I'm looking at you @Bill Walker and your good lady who you clearly are frightened of :-)
I love it! You've gone full blown feral down there you FOC !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.