Stupid little things that bug you

Roadworks, namely when two lanes go down to one. You are entitled to drive all the way up to the point where the lane closure starts , there isn’t a 100 yard no go zone before it , that bit is before the roadworks and open. Also the bellend who’s in the lane that remains open but drives half his vehicle in the lane that closes ahead preventing drivers getting past

So do you wash your hands after shitting & pissing Misty ?

True a lot of germs don't harm you but touching push buttons and handles on public transport is a great way of catching colds and flu. I've never gone so long without either since I started being more careful
Yes of course I wash my hands after a shit or piss. That is sensible, being so frightened of touching things isn't. I rarely have colds or other illnesses and I put that down to acting normally. I touch handrails the lot. Your body needs germs to produce immunity.

The only place I avoid is the bar in the Grey Horse, well you do have to take some precautions.

My missus would love him hahaha

When getting off or on the tram I'm the only guy who uses his elbow to press the door button. everybody else uses their thumb..... (probably a thousand other people have touched that button by afternoon). Then they touch their phone !!
Haha, I use me knee or hip on the Met, I don’t half get some funny looks!

Stonehenge

Coming back yesterday, horrible wet conditions. Bumper to bumper, stop start driving for about an hour. As soon as you get into the dip just pass Stonehenge it all starts moving, it's all clear !

The only reason I could see for this was people slowing down to drive pass some old stones.

It put an hour on my journey time :(

Roadworks, namely when two lanes go down to one. You are entitled to drive all the way up to the point where the lane closure starts , there isn’t a 100 yard no go zone before it , that bit is before the roadworks and open. Also the bellend who’s in the lane that remains open but drives half his vehicle in the lane that closes ahead preventing drivers getting past
You’ll catch a few with that post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.