Stupid little things that bug you

Or even worse sing along at the top of their voice totally out of tune
Those that carry on conversations from between the songs at the top of their voice during the songs so they can hear each other over the songs are the worst for me.

I hate out of tune singers at the football though. Tone deaf and belting out songs where you can see people pulling their faces all around because its painful to hear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh you ARE Funny
Suggest you travel up Oxford Road

I travel along Oxford Road on a very regular basis. Am I missing something here? You’re not seriously suggesting that people are writing out £2 cheques and trying to pay on the bus with it are you?

I travel along Oxford Road on a very regular basis. Am I missing something here? You’re not seriously suggesting that people are writing out £2 cheques and trying to pay on the bus with it are you?
Why do u think i posted this then?

People who park two cars in a space where they would be room for three if only they were competent and considerate drivers.

Families who have about six cars between them but don't park even one on their private drive, but block the road instead.

Nutters who drive along our local 30 mph road (which has multiple junctions) at a speed that suggests they think it's Brands Hatch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.