Stupid little things that bug you

I know it’s very “little Englander” like, but it bugs the shit out of me too, the list of stories are endless but the other week, I had to put a cone and my bin out to stop people parking so my girlfriend could park outside my house and bring her luggage in, she phoned me to say she’s round the corner so I can move them, which I do, walk back in the house, look out of the window, and next doors son just pulls up and parks there, wouldn’t mind but they have space for two outside their house, one of which was free !
Ha ha funny you should that as I have cones aswell but my wife won’t allow me to put them out now . Women is Romanian and she smiles when she does it but little does she know that I now have sone bottled ink flush from my workplace which is going over her car when she parks away from my house .

Ha ha funny you should that as I have cones aswell but my wife won’t allow me to put them out now . Women is Romanian and she smiles when she does it but little does she know that I now have sone bottled ink flush from my workplace which is going over her car when she parks away from my house .
Brake fluid is apparently rather good for ruining car paintwork and looks just like water. Not that I would advocate that sort of behaviour.

Also, given that the road outside your house is generally a public highway it is fair game for anybody to park there. We all feel like it is our own space though, funny isn't it?

Christmas shopping in a small store today. Very busy with narrow aisles yet two women have the time to look at numerous photos on one of their phones blocking the entire walkway !!!!

Brake fluid is apparently rather good for ruining car paintwork and looks just like water. Not that I would advocate that sort of behaviour.

Also, given that the road outside your house is generally a public highway it is fair game for anybody to park there. We all feel like it is our own space though, funny isn't it?
Don’t give a fuck as her car is getting a new make up ha . Even when the road is empty she parks there . Us east Europeans know how to hold grudges

Obviously a niche bug but for the watchers of Wheeler Dealers.............it pisses me off when any of the ' mechanics ' come out of the unit doors to see Mikes latest purchase and while looking totally surprised just happen to know the make, model, age, serial number, type, engine size and any little faults that model of car is known for within a nanosecond, ignoring the fact that there is probably a team of fully qualified engineers and mechanics just out of camera shot. Come on Wheeler Dealers, you make us jobbing DIYers feel totally inadequate, especially when told we ' could ' remove a 4 wheel drive transfer box at home and save a shit load of money in doing so.

Christmas shopping in a small store today. Very busy with narrow aisles yet two women have the time to look at numerous photos on one of their phones blocking the entire walkway !!!!
That would annoy me and I would have to say somthing . My kids used to hate shopping with. Me as my temper always gets me in trouble

Last edited:
I hate all christmas songs, Its the same turgid rendition I have listened to for over fifty years. I enjoyed the song when they first featured in the hit parade pop pickers but Slade / Band Aid, Kirsty McColl, etc for the past 30 to 50 years does my head in.
And don’t get me started in Mariah Carey or that Santa baby song, they can all fuck off.

Yes , I know, I resemble the Grinch.
Just read today that Noddy still earns around £500,000 every year from "Merry Christmas Everybody".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.