Stupid little things that bug you

You’ve either not been married long or not been Ill very much…….or both :-)
10 years fella, I'm not I'll very much fortunately. Feel like crap since yesterday, She hasn't stopped talking all morning this morning asking me to do things. Had to tell her to fuck off...We aren't speaking now, It's bloody great!

Carparks.
They can truely fuck off.
Pay by phone , download the fucking App, set up an account , get to the small print 20 minutes later, no vans on this car park so had to go somewhere else. Got on the car park , download a different app, set up account and now I have to pay for 24 hours not the 6 hours I wanted.
Car park twats can fuck right off.
Wtf is that all about?

Carparks.
Pay by phone , download the fucking App, set up an account , get to the small print 20 minutes later, no vans on this car park so had to go somewhere else. Got on the car park , download a different app, set up account and now I have to pay for 24 hours not the 6 hours I wanted.

You wait til you change your car and have to fuck about putting in your new reg....

Carparks.
Every business is now in the 'We lost loads of money during Covid and now we are making it back so fuck you' phase. Sadly it is a phase that will last years. Robbin' bastards.

Wtf is that all about?
Service stations at motorways started it, now car parks are doing it. Ring and Go is the main company. Allowing you to put money in means they have to pay someone to empty the machine so it's all on an app..... but as Mr Holdall says, wait until you dont read all the rules and regs. One letter or number mistyped? Tough shit, pay the fine.
What about old folk ? my mam doesn't have a smart phone so can't park at her local (council owned) car park.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.