Stupid little things that bug you

My air fryer has bugged me. Somehow Ive killed it. It was beeping at the end of last use when it finished. Turned it off at the wall before the beeps ended. Now the fucker is dead as a dodo. How does that even happen?
I might get one of those, might loose a bit of weight if I just had fried air.

Plain old greed. Old people no longer count and the rest are seen as cash cows. Councils are far worse imo than private companies but which ever it is, both are greedy.
Take motorway services. A national company have someone in Chester and someone in Manchester. They have to go to London for a meeting. The simple thing was meet at Knutsford services, park one car up and travel in the other. It's better for the environment for a start. Now they charge you for parking over 2 hours.
The 2 hour maximum at service stations was in force in 1993
I know because I got a fine whilst waiting for the AA to rescue me at Hilton Park when my gearbox packed in on the way back from Southampton

The 2 hour maximum at service stations was in force in 1993
I know because I got a fine whilst waiting for the AA to rescue me at Hilton Park when my gearbox packed in on the way back from Southampton
Wow, I've parked at quite a few since 1993. Especially Knutsford. Maybe it was only Hilton that charged back then. Did they let you off ?

Happens to me everyday and its almost always a fckin Toyota Prius - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Happened to me on a country road the other day. Was behind said driver for a while who never indicated at junctions. He also didn't give way to oncoming traffic coming up a steep hill.

The bloke had the cheek to have a "baby onboard" sign on his car. It isn't other drivers his baby needs to worry about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.