Stupid little things that bug you

Drivers who pull out in front of you only to drive slow
Me too, especially when they then go to turn right Immediately after and hold every other fucker up .
Happens to me everyday and its almost always a fckin Toyota Prius - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
It’s always Nissan Micra’s with me, I never ever let them in in front of me, my girlfriend thought I was weird as fuck when she went to let one in and I shouted ‘NOOOOOOOOO’ !

when you are attempting to cross the road and someone is driving so slow that it allows cars etc travelling on the opposite side to catch up, delaying one for a lifetime ..

people should drive normal

Me too, especially when they then go to turn right Immediately after and hold every other fucker up .

It’s always Nissan Micra’s with me, I never ever let them in in front of me, my girlfriend thought I was weird as fuck when she went to let one in and I shouted ‘NOOOOOOOOO’ !
I’m sure Micra’s have a top speed approx 25 mph.

Happened to me on a country road the other day. Was behind said driver for a while who never indicated at junctions. He also didn't give way to oncoming traffic coming up a steep hill.

The bloke had the cheek to have a "baby onboard" sign on his car. It isn't other drivers his baby needs to worry about.
Got to love the ' Baby on Board ' sign, like an invisible force shield surrounding the incompetant mummy. Safe and sound in their protective bubble, never to be involved in a single accident but capable of causing hundreds.

Got to love the ' Baby on Board ' sign, like an invisible force shield surrounding the incompetant mummy. Safe and sound in their protective bubble, never to be involved in a single accident but capable of causing hundreds.
They work brilliantly mate. I've lost count of the amount of cars that I was about to ram off the road but saw the sign and stopped myself in the nick of time.

Cars dip beam that every time the car goes over the slightest bump it looks like they are flashing you
I very recently discovered that my headlight (dipped) angle is, shall we say, antisocial. I have been wondering why I got the odd person gesticulating at me (I don't drive much at night) and slowly worked out that I have been a massive wanker as it looks as though I am on high beam.

Thankfully I have sorted it now but I only realised after dark going to Cornwall so I had to drive for about four hours in the dark and really pissing everyone off.

This is my apology to the world.

I hate all christmas songs, Its the same turgid rendition I have listened to for over fifty years. I enjoyed the song when they first featured in the hit parade pop pickers but Slade / Band Aid, Kirsty McColl, etc for the past 30 to 50 years does my head in.
And don’t get me started in Mariah Carey or that Santa baby song, they can all fuck off.

Yes , I know, I resemble the Grinch.
Christmas songs are anti music.
Even that **** robert Williams tried one a year or two ago with a line about the shops being shut, referring to the pandemic.
Shithouse cunts the lot of them (apart from noddy holder, don't mind him earning off that for some bizarre reason).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.