Stupid little things that bug you

I presume she took the free spot then.
No, I just knocked on and told him to move it or I’ll move it for him, and his teeth along with it (just kidding, my neighbours are actually
Ok), fortunately he went not long after.

The trouble we have is that the Doctors is round the corner, it has its own car park, but it’s more “convenient” to park on my road (which is a private road, with ‘no parking’ signs all over for non residents, for that reason, the section outside my house is actually my private land), so it was getting a bit tiresome if I nipped out for 10 minutes only to come back and find someone’s “just nipped into the surgery for an appointment/prescription” etc and you have to wait until they’ve finished (hence the traffic ones and bins) so normally neighbours are pretty considerate, the odd one, not so, my son lived with me for two years and never once parked outside anyone else’s house out of consideration.

It's not as though there's a light on the dash to remind the driver they've left them on.
My car has the switch and therefore the light to remind me conveniently out of eyesight. To be fair I've been far too busy driving around with my my front lights pointing to the sky blinding everyone to have time to worry about annoying anyone behind me.

My car has the switch and therefore the light to remind me conveniently out of eyesight. To be fair I've been far too busy driving around with my my front lights pointing to the sky blinding everyone to have time to worry about annoying anyone behind me.
It's illegal to dazzle pilots. At least the kids use laser pens not a Volvo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.