Stupid little things that bug you

Honestly, I’ve seen some where it does, but it needs to be pretty subtle, I think part of the problem is that people like it to stand out as if it’s some ‘badge of honour’ or something, weird, plus just too many chancers in the aesthetics business.

I remember when I used to use dating forums, I’d seen this one particular girl before, and thought ‘fuckin hell love’ it was that bad, she genuinely looked like a duck, then one day she messaged me and I felt compelled to reply “I don’t know whether to quack at you, or just throw you some bread”, needless to say she quaked at me “fuck off dickhead”.
Brilliant!

Brilliant!

Honestly, I’ve seen some where it does, but it needs to be pretty subtle, I think part of the problem is that people like it to stand out as if it’s some ‘badge of honour’ or something, weird, plus just too many chancers in the aesthetics business.

I remember when I used to use dating forums, I’d seen this one particular girl before, and thought ‘fuckin hell love’ it was that bad, she genuinely looked like a duck, then one day she messaged me and I felt compelled to reply “I don’t know whether to quack at you, or just throw you some bread”, needless to say she quaked at me “fuck off dickhead”.
Did you reply "Fuck off duckhead?"

People who call swimming pools, the sea, rivers or lakes ‘the drink’.

Men who chomp pies and barm’s aggressively with a scowling, tough look on their face whilst walking around, even worse when it’s actually a pie ON a barm, proper weird fuckers.

Men who go to the tip and suddenly turn into ‘Chuck Norris’ like they’re tough as fuck, proper weird fuckers.

Men who chomp pies on a barm aggressively with a scowling, tough look on their face whilst at the tip I may have to put in another more serious thread, proper wrong un’s (wrong ones for the posh people here).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.