Stupid little things that bug you

Lard arse parents who are loud and let their kids run riot in supermarkets. The toss parents then don't bother to apologise or have any courtesy to those around them. Shut your fucking loud gob and get a grip of your kids, it is a supermarket not a creche.

Lard arse parents who are loud and let their kids run riot in supermarkets. The toss parents then don't bother to apologise or have any courtesy to those around them. Shut your fucking loud gob and get a grip of your kids, it is a supermarket not a creche.
True, but as I said about 400 pages ago, the fuckers who let their 8 year olds sit in the main body of the trolley, after they've walked through puddles, rain, dog shit/piss etc. Someone else has to use the trolley after your kids have left various detritus in it.

Perfectly good looking women having that "trout pout" thing done to them.
They look ridiculous, yet more and more seem to think they look "gawjus"

One of my exes did this but it had receded by the time I met her, it wasn't trouty but you could tell that she had had it done.

She did worse though, put temporary fillers in the ridge of her nose (reminded me of that oddly shaped credit card advert).

She wouldn't have got that reference, but I did tell that it was ridiculous and she was beautiful without all that shit.

One of the reasons I get pissed off with this craze is that I am a white male but with naturally full lips, so get people asking me if I have had work done. To which I usually want to tell them to fuck off.

One of my exes did this but it had receded by the time I met her, it wasn't trouty but you could tell that she had had it done.

She did worse though, put temporary fillers in the ridge of her nose (reminded me of that oddly shaped credit card advert).

She wouldn't have got that reference, but I did tell that it was ridiculous and she was beautiful without all that shit.

One of the reasons I get pissed off with this craze is that I am a white male but with naturally full lips, so get people asking me if I have had work done. To which I usually want to tell them to fuck off.

Giz a kiss

Perfectly good looking women having that "trout pout" thing done to them.
They look ridiculous, yet more and more seem to think they look "gawjus"
I’ve never seen one women improve her looks having it done.

Even after years of me taking the piss out of these women, a mate of mine got it done and she looks horrendous! She’s ruined her face.

I’ve never seen one women improve her looks having it done.

Even after years of me taking the piss out of these women, a mate of mine got it done and she looks horrendous! She’s ruined her face.
Honestly, I’ve seen some where it does, but it needs to be pretty subtle, I think part of the problem is that people like it to stand out as if it’s some ‘badge of honour’ or something, weird, plus just too many chancers in the aesthetics business.

I remember when I used to use dating forums, I’d seen this one particular girl before, and thought ‘fuckin hell love’ it was that bad, she genuinely looked like a duck, then one day she messaged me and I felt compelled to reply “I don’t know whether to quack at you, or just throw you some bread”, needless to say she quaked at me “fuck off dickhead”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.