Stupid little things that bug you

They will all be gone by the end of the month - guaranteed.
The gym is already oversubscribed pal. I'm tempted to hire a watt bike for the year and turn my spare room in to a gym.

The gym im at claims to be "premium" but equipment remains broke for weeks. Wankers also hog lockers and keep them padlocked overnight.

The gym is already oversubscribed pal. I'm tempted to hire a watt bike for the year and turn my spare room in to a gym.

The gym im at claims to be "premium" but equipment remains broke for weeks. Wankers also hog lockers and keep them padlocked overnight.
I’ve left a ‘premium’ gym in the last year. They kept putting their prices up but the free weights area is non-existent and the place was often filthy.

Packed with Love Island and other Z list celebrities types n’all.

I’ve left a ‘premium’ gym in the last year. They kept putting their prices up but the free weights area is non-existent and the place was often filthy.

Packed with Love Island and other Z list celebrities types n’all.
Was it Total Fitness Wilmslow by any chance?

Was it Total Fitness Wilmslow by any chance?
Hale Country Club and Spa. Which isn’t in Hale, it’s at the back of the Broomwood council estate in Timperley. Its website says it’s in the ‘heart of Cheshire’ when it’s in Trafford in Greater Manchester.

Very dirty place after the Hut Group took it over.

I know the feeling. It’s the wankers sat on the machines on their mobile phones whilst you are waiting to get on them which does my head in.

People on TV and radio who have been and still are banging on about 'New Year's', having apparently abandoned the British term 'New Year' for another unnecessary Americanism.

The "Happy Holidays" cunts need to fuck off back to where they whelped from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.