Stupid little things that bug you

The gym being absolutely packed in January with part timers and their short lived NY resolutions. My gym is already over-subscribed, it annoys me they keep taking on new members which degrades the value and experience for members who've been there for many years and paid more in to the club.

Not looking forward to my regular swim tomorrow morning. Expecting the pool to be full of New Year resolution idiots who will choose the wrong speed lane, not understand giving way for faster swimmers or be all "passive aggressive' in the slow lane.

People who invite me to school reunions.
The one in question is a primary school reunion. It's fucking years ago, and I won't know who anyone is if I go. They will have changed out of recognition. What's more, in most cases I've forgotten whether they're cnuts or not.
My sister in law organised one for our school year about 5 years ago. I assured her i would attend even though had no intention of going. If I had wanted to keep in contact with anyone from school I would have. Only about 10 people showed up. I had forgot the thing was on and my sister in law only caught me walking the dogs past the venue so I told her I would be back in half an hour. Never did show up. However, this had the bonus of her not talking to me for years

Cat food
Our Tiddles won't eat the fish flavours so we get her beef, chicken and lamb flavour but the kitchen still smells like Grimsby

Not looking forward to my regular swim tomorrow morning. Expecting the pool to be full of New Year resolution idiots who will choose the wrong speed lane, not understand giving way for faster swimmers or be all "passive aggressive' in the slow lane.
Yup, I'm dreading the gym later. Annoys me when people hog the Watt Bike and cycle at snail pace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.