Stupid little things that bug you

Bin men.
You ignorant fuckers. In this world there are people who are disabled, others have prams to push. Just because you are too lazy to put the bins back properly, they are forced to go into the road.
I assume the binwanks think Russia is invading soon and so today, the ignorant tossers decided to build barricades across the pavements.

When football fans say things like, ‘we could have been 0-6 up at half time’ because we created six chances to score at 0-0.

What really happened is that we had six chances to go 0-1 up, it’s not that we could have been 0-6 up.

Numpties on trains and trams who continually press the button that opens the doors before the transport has stopped.
If the door happens to fly open they and others nearby are in danger of falling out and if it doesn't open then what's the f*cking point of pressing it in the first place?
I bet these very same people that continually press lift buttons thinking "It will surely arriver much faster if I do that."

Taxi drivers who just sit in their car outside your house instead of getting out and knocking on your door. Then they fuck off without you ever realising they were sat outside your house.

Taxi drivers who just sit in their car outside your house instead of getting out and knocking on your door. Then they fuck off without you ever realising they were sat outside your house.
Don't you get a text saying an uninsured, un registered bloke who has borrowed his mates licence is outside your house?

The gym being absolutely packed in January with part timers and their short lived NY resolutions. My gym is already over-subscribed, it annoys me they keep taking on new members which degrades the value and experience for members who've been there for many years and paid more in to the club.

The gym being absolutely packed in January with part timers and their short lived NY resolutions. My gym is already over-subscribed, it annoys me they keep taking on new members which degrades the value and experience for members who've been there for many years and paid more in to the club.
They will all be gone by the end of the month - guaranteed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.