Stupid little things that bug you

Adverts of any kind but particularly on the Internet.

Why to watch a video about a dog that was abused on FB do I firstly have to watch 30 seconds of a guy selling me chicken nuggets ffs! Fuck off!
It's not even relevant. I won't buy your shit out of principle now!

Adverts of any kind but particularly on the Internet.

Why to watch a video about a dog that was abused on FB do I firstly have to watch 30 seconds of a guy selling me chicken nuggets ffs! Fuck off!
It's not even relevant. I won't buy your shit out of principle now!
YouTube has gone to fuck with ads now. Pretty much every time you open a video, it starts with an ad. And if the video is any sort of length at all, you'll get several ad breaks in it. Take @twosip's videos on there. In a 20-25 minute video, you can get 3 or 4 ad breaks. And I'm not having a go at him, by the way. I realise that'll be Google's doing. And yes; I do know there's an ad-free YouTube for x per month. Aren't Google making enough money as it is?

Great videos Steven, by the way. Keep 'em coming.

YouTube has gone to fuck with ads now. Pretty much every time you open a video, it starts with an ad. And if the video is any sort of length at all, you'll get several ad breaks in it. Take @twosip's videos on there. In a 20-25 minute video, you can get 3 or 4 ad breaks. And I'm not having a go at him, by the way. I realise that'll be Google's doing. And yrs; I do know there's an ad-free YouTube for x per month. Aren't Google making enough money as it is?
Can't you get an 'adblock'? I get NO ads on YouTube at all now.

Times are hard bud. And us mods all have Audi R8 company cars to run. Those things don't run on fresh air, you know? We need to maximise the earning potential of the forum the best way we can.
And all along you’ve been telling us you have a Hyundai Tucson,you’ll be telling us you support Leeds next :-)

Snores. You dont pay road tax, nobody does. Anyone who has a car pays a vehicle excise duty which relates to emissions. Bikes dont have emissions. Roads were not built solely for cars, except motorways. They are for shared transport. Roads are paid for and maintained out of general tax which everyone pays, drivers and cyclists included. Silly view to have this bollocks about road tax, but it persists. There is no such thing
Hello cyclist !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.