Stupid little things that bug you

Don't think you can on the app, which is how I view it.
Download the free adblocker browser app if android phone..login to youe account and bingo..certainly seems to block all the youtube crap for me..hope it helps.

EDIT..Now Mr Mod. Do I get my wrists slapped ??? ;-)

Download the free adblocker browser app if android phone..login to youe account and bingo..certainly seems to block all the youtube crap for me..hope it helps.

EDIT..Now Mr Mod. Do I get my wrists slapped ??? ;-)
Disable all adblockers for Bluemoon!!!

Snores. You dont pay road tax, nobody does. Anyone who has a car pays a vehicle excise duty which relates to emissions. Bikes dont have emissions. Roads were not built solely for cars, except motorways. They are for shared transport. Roads are paid for and maintained out of general tax which everyone pays, drivers and cyclists included. Silly view to have this bollocks about road tax, but it persists. There is no such thing
Truth bombs dropping.

Love Island and all the women I work with continue to discuss it in front of me despite knowing what I think of that show. (if you call it that).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.