Stupid little things that bug you

Gregg Wallace and his factory tours series, the series is great but that bald git is way over the top, I watched one the other day where they were building train carriages/engines, wow he was well over the top, way worse than american OTT - had to turn it over in the end

Many years ago I used to meet a friend for a game of tennis at Wythenshawe Park every Sunday afternoon. For all bar two weeks of the summer we usually had a choice of about 10 of the 12 courts. During the middle Sunday and final day of Wimbledon there was about a two hour wait.
Don;t believe a word of it, no one played on those courts apart from wimbledon weeks. I used to play football on them.

When I get charged for being 1 kilo overweight on my hand luggage and I'm 74 KG and the person in front of me is about 100KG
One that pisses me off too is the fuckers with massive bags as ‘hand luggage’ (some that big they have wheels and a handle to pull it) you could fit a dead body in some of them, don’t think I’ve ever seen one get questioned either.

Girlfriend’s just been pricing up holidays recently and some companies seem to be charging £150 for your luggage as an extra, cheeky sods !

That used to be ‘the fashion’, is it the other way round now ?
I still wear mine in the outside.
I know what trainers I’m wearing. I think I look a **** with them outside - always have done. Just my preference. You can buy fashion but you can’t buy style. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.