Stupid little things that bug you

My swim wasn't as bad as I expected, but was noticeably busier than usual.
I stuck to the slow lane as it was a wide one, so plenty of room to overtake, and ocassionally be overtaken.

Many years ago I used to meet a friend for a game of tennis at Wythenshawe Park every Sunday afternoon. For all bar two weeks of the summer we usually had a choice of about 10 of the 12 courts. During the middle Sunday and final day of Wimbledon there was about a two hour wait.

Pritt "the non-sticky, sticky stuff" (or equivalent). You buy it and use once and it's good. The second time you use it, it really is "non-sticky" and, therefore, completely useless.

People who invite me to school reunions.
The one in question is a primary school reunion. It's fucking years ago, and I won't know who anyone is if I go. They will have changed out of recognition. What's more, in most cases I've forgotten whether they're cnuts or not.
Just assume they're mostly cunts

How some celebrity’s book is headline news.

There’s no way that is the most important thing going on in the world today, yet I’m sat here watching BBC Breakfast and they seem to think it is.

The new bus lane in bridge st in town and the extended cycle lane in deansgate , glad I pay so much tax to drive my car on roads for cyclists

The new bus lane in bridge st in town and the extended cycle lane in deansgate , glad I pay so much tax to drive my car on roads for cyclists
Snores. You dont pay road tax, nobody does. Anyone who has a car pays a vehicle excise duty which relates to emissions. Bikes dont have emissions. Roads were not built solely for cars, except motorways. They are for shared transport. Roads are paid for and maintained out of general tax which everyone pays, drivers and cyclists included. Silly view to have this bollocks about road tax, but it persists. There is no such thing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.