Stupid little things that bug you

People who think it's socially acceptable to play music or other clips on their phones in public places without headphones. The worst of this is when they play TikTok content so it's just a few seconds of loud noise followed by another.
Got exposed to two examples of this yesterday. Once on a tram, and once in a restaurant. Why on earth would someone play music on their phone in a restaurant? Frankly bizarre & completely anti social behaviour.

When I get charged for being 1 kilo overweight on my hand luggage and I'm 74 KG and the person in front of me is about 100KG
Back in the 60's, when some transatlantic flights were made by prop-aircraft, it was a fairly common proceedure to weigh passengers. I once flew from La Guardia back to Manchester on a converted cargo CL-44 plane and all passenger were weighed. One very large lady refused to get on the scakes and a long arguement followed. A compromise was reached when she agreed to be weighed while holding all her baggage.

Back in the 60's, when some transatlantic flights were made by prop-aircraft, it was a fairly common proceedure to weigh passengers. I once flew from La Guardia back to Manchester on a converted cargo CL-44 plane and all passenger were weighed. One very large lady refused to get on the scakes and a long arguement followed. A compromise was reached when she agreed to be weighed while holding all her baggage.
There's a Les Dawson joke just waiting to be retold in this post.

People who think it's socially acceptable to play music or other clips on their phones in public places without headphones. The worst of this is when they play TikTok content so it's just a few seconds of loud noise followed by another.
Got exposed to two examples of this yesterday. Once on a tram, and once in a restaurant. Why on earth would someone play music on their phone in a restaurant? Frankly bizarre & completely anti social behaviour.
And it’s always at maximum volume!

Cunts

Sky News reporters delivering their pieces in slovenly English. Namely Beth Rigby with her "thinkin/doin/discussin/waitin" ad infinitum and Shingi Mararike with his "free fousand", etc.
Even Gary ‘Ratboy’ Neville sorted out his utterance and started speaking properly for his television roles, pronouncing his middle ‘t’s and ending words with a ‘g’.

It mainly seems to be ffick as fuck Cocnkeys on tele who can’t speak properly. They sound like infants.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.