Stupid little things that bug you

I think regressing is the word you are looking for, rather than evolving.

Evolve, regress, change. Written and particularly spoken language is always changing and always has and every single generation thinks the next generation is destroying it beyond repair.

Reading the ‘thick twats on quiz show’ thread has reminded me of another one.

People who watch ‘celebrity’ TV programmes seemingly for the express purpose of moaning that they don’t know who any of them are.

Got news for you grandad. That YouTube blogger who you’ve never heard of because he’s not been mentioned on Radio 4, has more subscribers than the population of a medium sized country.

Adults who still talk like infants is not the evolution of language, it’s ffick cunts who don’t develop derr language skills after derr sixff birffday.
Mark Labett has just messaged me and asked me to offer you firty free fousand pounds to shut up ;-)

I was in an almost empry carriage on a train when a youth came and sat opposite.
He started playing his 'music', which was far from melodic and was very irritating.
How to deal with this vegetable?
Well I had recently read a piece where someone had been in a similar situation and started to play some classical music. The irritating individual was himself irritated and moved down the train.
So I deployed this tactic, what have I got to lose? On goes Swan Lake.
Sure enough the vegetable started to get annoyed. "Turn it down", he said.
Up goes the volume.
He asked me several times before he got the message that I wasn't going to comply and wandered off.
I was amazed that this tactic worked, but it did and I would recommend anyone to use it.

I had a similar question asked of me back in the early 80's at Fords interview.

An interview panel of about 15 lol . One asked me what would I do if the west Indian guy next to me turn his west Indian music up to load.

I thought what a fucking stupid question, and as I didnt want the job said ' turn my new romantic music I loader lol

Cars not stopping for you at a zebra crossing
Agreed, but you can also go too far the other way. Where I live, it seems like half the drivers are desperate to stop for you so you’ll give them a little wave - so much so that they’ll often stop when you’re still about ten yards from the crossing forcing you to hurry up. If they just kept driving, they’d be long gone by the time you reached the crossing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.