Stupid little things that bug you

You picked up "from the get go" but not "should have" instead of "should have"!!
I focused on the get go bit;) However, you are correct and that’s another bug bear. Have you noticed though, how can the fragment by laserblue say ’should of‘ but in my copied bit said ‘should have?’ All I did was reply it? Unless it automatically completed a grammar check?

Cars not stopping for you at a zebra crossing
I act as if I’m starting walking out anyway (without actually walking out) to shit them up then stick two fingers up at them as they look at me in their rear view mirror.

This is quite a common occurrence though isn’t it? A lot of cunts drive cars!

People who think it's socially acceptable to play music or other clips on their phones in public places without headphones. The worst of this is when they play TikTok content so it's just a few seconds of loud noise followed by another.
Got exposed to two examples of this yesterday. Once on a tram, and once in a restaurant. Why on earth would someone play music on their phone in a restaurant? Frankly bizarre & completely anti social behaviour.
I was in an almost empry carriage on a train when a youth came and sat opposite.
He started playing his 'music', which was far from melodic and was very irritating.
How to deal with this vegetable?
Well I had recently read a piece where someone had been in a similar situation and started to play some classical music. The irritating individual was himself irritated and moved down the train.
So I deployed this tactic, what have I got to lose? On goes Swan Lake.
Sure enough the vegetable started to get annoyed. "Turn it down", he said.
Up goes the volume.
He asked me several times before he got the message that I wasn't going to comply and wandered off.
I was amazed that this tactic worked, but it did and I would recommend anyone to use it.

I was in an almost empry carriage on a train when a youth came and sat opposite.
He started playing his 'music', which was far from melodic and was very irritating.
How to deal with this vegetable?
Well I had recently read a piece where someone had been in a similar situation and started to play some classical music. The irritating individual was himself irritated and moved down the train.
So I deployed this tactic, what have I got to lose? On goes Swan Lake.
Sure enough the vegetable started to get annoyed. "Turn it down", he said.
Up goes the volume.
He asked me several times before he got the message that I wasn't going to comply and wandered off.
I was amazed that this tactic worked, but it did and I would recommend anyone to use it.
Bit risky these days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.