Stupid little things that bug you

I was driving behind one of these tossers the other week and ironically they were driving like a tw*t. Didn't bother indicating, never gave way to oncoming traffic going down a sharp incline with obstruction on our side of the road.

Shove your sticker up your arse, it is your driving that is the danger to your offspring.
Saw one yesterday which read "Autistic Child Onboard". What's the purpose behind that?

Arseholes that park waiting for their missus to do the shopping in the pick up/drop off zones at the supermarket
Twats that wait until all their stuff has gone past the till before they start packing it....then root around their colossal hand bag to find their card. Meanwhile my Chicago stuffed crust has defrosted. Twats !!!!!

Not taking tablets out of the blister packet side by side, and starting a new blister if the old one isn't finished.

Partner is recovering from surgery and I'm more than happy to pick up the extra slack, but seeing multiple packets of painkillers and anti inflammatories half finished is driving me up the fucking wall.
I am OCD about that sort of thing

Twats that wait until all their stuff has gone past the till before they start packing it....then root around their colossal hand bag to find their card. Meanwhile my Chicago stuffed crust has defrosted. Twats !!!!!
And why are those people always the ones that are buying 75 ready meals and 50 multipacks of crisps

I think it's a rule of being a woman that you must never have cash/card in your hand ready to pay at a till. You must wait until the last minute and delve into your handbag/purse.

It's probably something you have to be taught if you transition, to make you more convincing in your new gender.

I think it's a rule of being a woman that you must never have cash/card in your hand ready to pay at a till. You must wait until the last minute and delve into your handbag/purse.

It's probably something you have to be taught if you transition, to make you more convincing in your new gender.
But what if you're morphing into a bloke, do you scratch your arse, pick your nose and look stupidly at the wife/husband/it/them/whatever, as wife/husband/it/them/whatever has the money ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.