Stupid little things that bug you

Cluster headaches, i've had one since Sunday and I feel like I've been clubbed over the head with a baseball bat.

Quiz shows when they ask the contestants what they do for a living or in their spare time.

I don’t give a shit, get on with the questions!
Fifteen to One, when hosted by William G Stewart, was the best quiz going. None stop questions, and only a VERY brief introduction to the players. Half an hour (including an ad break) was perfect.

Since it's reincarnation about a decade ago, it got an extra 15 bolted onto the end of it, but the format hasn't changed. Just opportunity for the host to say "there's an interesting story about how you met John Noakes.....tell me about it".

I lasted 2 episodes, and never watched it again.

Fifteen to One, when hosted by William G Stewart, was the best quiz going. None stop questions, and only a VERY brief introduction to the players. Half an hour (including an ad break) was perfect.

Since it's reincarnation about a decade ago, it got an extra 15 bolted onto the end of it, but the format hasn't changed. Just opportunity for the host to say "there's an interesting story about how you met John Noakes.....tell me about it".

Mastermind gets me.
2 minutes on your chosen subject.......The question is 2 minutes long FFS.

How did he meet John Noakes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.