Stupid little things that bug you

I think it's a rule of being a woman that you must never have cash/card in your hand ready to pay at a till. You must wait until the last minute and delve into your handbag/purse.

It's probably something you have to be taught if you transition, to make you more convincing in your new gender.
Not forgetting to give a wedge of money off/extra points coupons to the cashier without bothering to have chucked away all the expired ones.

Is it just me or is the standard of driving in the UK terrible? I know it's bad abroad but standards have dropped since lockdown.

Within the space of an hour I've been behind two tossers who don't indicate. One van pulled out from the side of the road without indicating.

One cock did a u turn from other side of the road and tried to cut infront of me in a really long queue I'd been in for ages.

I hate driving, not because of myself but other drivers make it a chore and interfere/ enforce you to alter your approach to driving.

Graffiti. It doesn’t just bug me, I fucking despise it!

Walking through Town after the Wolves game on Sunday evening and those moving pictures walls outside Band On The Wall and the front door/porch to some flats between the Thomas Street and Swan Street had graffiti all over them.

6DF3ACF7-2D95-4D85-97DA-AF439054EB61.jpeg
6AE2E8B0-DF8E-436E-BB0C-347692F9B550.jpeg

Cunts!

Nothing shouts ‘town full of scruffs’ more than shit graffiti.

Graffiti. It doesn’t just bug me, I fucking despise it!

Walking through Town after the Wolves game on Sunday evening and those moving pictures walls outside Band On The Wall and the front door/porch to some flats between the Thomas Street and Swan Street had graffiti all over them.

View attachment 67311
View attachment 67312

Cunts!

Nothing shouts ‘town full of scruffs’ more than shit graffiti.
What are your thoughts on Banksy ?
Mine? He is a glorified graffiti wanker. Why does he get paid but someone else gets 6 months .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.