Stupid little things that bug you

I know you were messing about mate ; )

Bark lake Would just be a summer thing but we always thought we’d end up around Sutton/lake Simcoe area. That’s not feasible now unless I build my own place.

Not sure what it’s like around Woodville, Gooderham etc these days But I always liked those areas as well.

Should have bought in creemmore/Shelbourne years ago.
Creemore/Shelbourne would have been a sound investment, but hindsight is a marvelous thing.

I don't know about up in Gooderham, but Woodville prices have risen substantially, as with any areas located that sort of commuting distance from the big city. Although the property market has slowed down in recent month, looking at the asking prices are still basically a guide these days.

Building your own would be a good option, but even land prices have shot up and so have the council permits/licences and other money grab BS expenses as well.

When you have to Google what the fuck that means and then read the rest of the post for it to make some sort of sense.
You don't read other posters ergh posts !!!!
Poor Barky was having a love in with his cousin and you ignored it

Yeh thinking about it, best way.

When my daughter is watching Tick-Tock or Youtube, seeing the size of the houses/rooms abroad - mostly in America.
Unsure if American’s earn more money or houses are cheaper - or both?
Some of the kitchens are bigger than my whole flat, and the swimming pools just take the piss
Many people who supposedly live in poor and rough areas in America live in large detached houses with front, back and two side gardens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.