Stupid little things that bug you

Some dick today coming in the out door of tesco , had no choice but to stop then sarkily said you are welcome , i said try going in the right door , you know a foot away then you wouldnt have had to stop, twat
I just walk straight at them and look at them when they bump into me in disgust, the twats are usually on their phone and oblivious

Commentators saying two seconds AFTER a penalty has been scored:

“Never in doubt”

Yes, it was in doubt you utter twat. If it wasn’t in doubt, why don’t any of you state the fucking obvious dullards tell us that BEFORE he takes the fucker?

When my daughter is watching Tick-Tock or Youtube, seeing the size of the houses/rooms abroad - mostly in America.
Unsure if American’s earn more money or houses are cheaper - or both?
Some of the kitchens are bigger than my whole flat, and the swimming pools just take the piss

When my daughter is watching Tick-Tock or Youtube, seeing the size of the houses/rooms abroad - mostly in America.
Unsure if American’s earn more money or houses are cheaper - or both?
Some of the kitchens are bigger than my whole flat, and the swimming pools just take the piss
Generally houses and their respective rooms are larger in North America Man-chester copperpot.

More space to build would be one reason, although smaller 'boxes' are being built these days over here, especially in the larger city areas. A case of jamming in as many properties as possible into the space, resulting in much smaller homes and gardens (for those fortunate enough to get much of a garden). Many are just rows of town houses.

Although I don't have one, swimming pools are very popular. We usually get long hot summers, so we can take full advantage of them.

Not sure whether we earn more money or not, but I'd say we'd generally have a better standard of living...........not as good as it used to be, but still quite good.

Houses have become very expensive and it's extremely difficult for the young one's to get onto the property ladder.

Of course it's all caused by BARCON and his buddies selling up their sumptuous, exclusive city properties and moving out to live here for a better quality of life. Able to buy a big house and still have money in the bank. Selfish and inconsiderate really. :)

Generally houses and their respective rooms are larger in North America Man-chester copperpot.

More space to build would be one reason, although smaller 'boxes' are being built these days over here, especially in the larger city areas. A case of jamming in as many properties as possible into the space, resulting in much smaller homes and gardens (for those fortunate enough to get much of a garden). Many are just rows of town houses.

Although I don't have one, swimming pools are very popular. We usually get long hot summers, so we can take full advantage of them.

Not sure whether we earn more money or not, but I'd say we'd generally have a better standard of living...........not as good as it used to be, but still quite good.

Houses have become very expensive and it's extremely difficult for the young one's to get onto the property ladder.

Of course it's all caused by BARCON and his buddies selling up their sumptuous, exclusive city properties and moving out to live here for a better quality of life. Able to buy a big house and still have money in the bank. Selfish and inconsiderate really. :)
Haha. I live in a 1000’ bungalow mate. But, my plan was to sell this place and move north at some point. Unfortunately, it would cost me the same as I would get for this place.
The only other option is to move much further north than I wanted to.
Looking at a trailer up at Bark lake in a year or two.

Haha. I live in a 1000’ bungalow mate. But, my plan was to sell this place and move north at some point. Unfortunately, it would cost me the same as I would get for this place.
The only other option is to move much further north than I wanted to.
Looking at a trailer up at Bark lake in a year or two.
Just teasing you Barcon.

That's the problem these days. You sell your property in the city, but property is so expensive here now that when everything is considered, it's probably not worth the effort, unless it was for retirement. If you did move, you'd have no chance of moving back.

Bark Lake would be too far out for me. Although I'm a country boy, I do prefer to be close to civilization!! :)

Just teasing you Barcon.

That's the problem these days. You sell your property in the city, but property is so expensive here now that when everything is considered, it's probably not worth the effort, unless it was for retirement. If you did move, you'd have no chance of moving back.

Bark Lake would be too far out for me. Although I'm a country boy, I do prefer to be close to civilization!! :)
I know you were messing about mate ; )

Bark lake Would just be a summer thing but we always thought we’d end up around Sutton/lake Simcoe area. That’s not feasible now unless I build my own place.

Not sure what it’s like around Woodville, Gooderham etc these days But I always liked those areas as well.

Should have bought in creemmore/Shelbourne years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.