Stupid little things that bug you

people who cannot spell his name,
even though his name is written at the top of the thread they are posting on and surely must've seen his name written a thousand times in the past days

there are loads but here are the most recent examples...

Most people post from their phones and Ios will autocorrect you boomer

I really hate these know alls from different clubs popping up on our site with their shitty opinions.

Sports stadiums that have the speakers fucking blaring out some shit music or some presenter shouting at the top of her voice to the point where you can’t even hear the person stood right beside you.

Morons in supermarkets.
For some reason, there is a rich crop of them in Morrisons, Whitefield, on Saturdays. I mean, really serious numbers. To be avoided. God knows what they do in the week. I can't believe they work unless there are lots of jobs for the terminally stupid. They can't possibly all be MPs.

Morons in supermarkets.
For some reason, there is a rich crop of them in Morrisons, Whitefield, on Saturdays. I mean, really serious numbers. To be avoided. God knows what they do in the week. I can't believe they work unless there are lots of jobs for the terminally stupid. They can't possibly all be MPs.
The rules of the road don't apply in supermarket car parks. ( or petrol stations come to that! )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.