Stupid little things that bug you

Most of these are travel related.

Motorway diversions. Lovely one to hit when the sat nav tells you there is 40 minutes of a drive to go and it’s 1am. You’re then taken off route and it slaps on another hour and the added bonus of driving down a country lane for the majority of it. Psychological warfare that.

People that open the bus window directly above their head in the pissing rain and freezing cold so everyone behind them catches a death.

The middle seat on an airplane.

People that sit next to you on a plane or a train and slam their arm / elbow into yours because they’ve decided they need the arm rest immediately and more than you.

Pulling over to let an oncoming car get through and they can’t possibly acknowledge with a simple thanks.

People that walk through a door in a coffee shop / restaurant etc… and can’t possibly shut it behind them.

The Go Compare adverts.

Most of these are travel related.

Motorway diversions. Lovely one to hit when the sat nav tells you there is 40 minutes of a drive to go and it’s 1am. You’re then taken off route and it slaps on another hour and the added bonus of driving down a country lane for the majority of it. Psychological warfare that.

People that open the bus window directly above their head in the pissing rain and freezing cold so everyone behind them catches a death.

The middle seat on an airplane.

People that sit next to you on a plane or a train and slam their arm / elbow into yours because they’ve decided they need the arm rest immediately and more than you.

Pulling over to let an oncoming car get through and they can’t possibly acknowledge with a simple thanks.

People that walk through a door in a coffee shop / restaurant etc… and can’t possibly shut it behind them.

The Go Compare adverts.
You truly are a miserable ****. Respect.

Morons in supermarkets.
For some reason, there is a rich crop of them in Morrisons, Whitefield, on Saturdays. I mean, really serious numbers. To be avoided. God knows what they do in the week. I can't believe they work unless there are lots of jobs for the terminally stupid. They can't possibly all be MPs.
They're all from Hillock and Vicky.

So there I was, 2 eggs on toast and an ad comes on breakfast telly....an animated view of a turd in the bowels all for the sake of a constipation cure. FFS, I'm eating my breakfast. Wouldn't mind but I get a full animated womans period at tea time as well.....
Thanks for sharing....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.