Stupid little things that bug you

bastard wood splinters.

those tiny little fuckers that dig right in under the skin of the fingers.

cunts.

Too pushy sales people. Went with my daughter looking for a new sofa, as soon as we enter the store a salesman approaches with the "Can I help you". "We would just like to look around, if that's OK", The first sofa we look at he's back with a sales pitch. Again, "Can we look around? I'll get back to you if we need help?".
It happened again when were trying out another sofa, he's straight over, telling me the price, the material etc, all which I can read for myself on the attached brochure. We left the store and I ordered online.

Except it was in a room that had a bathtub on the left of the toilet and a sink/vanity cabinet on the right with the wall facing being about 4’ away. The only choice was where on the cabinet it should go. These people are insane. They can’t agree on anything. We’ve been building their house for 13 months.

13 months and they're concerned about positioning of the toilet roll, are you building them an asylum?

That advert where everyone seems to be parked on a pedestrian crossing? WTF is that all about?

Being treated as if you are an imbecile by those of bureaucratic ilk.
Take their script away and they probably couldn't function.

That advert where everyone seems to be parked on a pedestrian crossing? WTF is that all about?
It was an album cover..

de58c826e85489f07883d9d26d51385d.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.