Stupid little things that bug you

I have them on my bike; would you drive car without them?
They are particularly useful when approaching a narrow section of road, you can watch out for vehicles closing you down.
I removed them from my motorbike because I found that It was relying on them instead of turning my head. Too many times I just used my mirrors and didn't see a car that was beside me.

City twitter pinning a tweet followed by who to follow two mins before team news and i have to reboot it three times to get the team , cunts do it every time, annoying

I have them on my bike; would you drive car without them?
They are particularly useful when approaching a narrow section of road, you can watch out for vehicles closing you down.
No, I can’t drive a car though I can cycle my bike without mirrors. I do however enjoy constantly being close to being clipped by those wing mirrors when walking.

For me, this isn’t a ‘stupid’ thing that’s bugged me, it’s got my goat this weekend. Shopping yesterday at Tesco, I noticed Lurpak butter, not the spreadable, the pack that has been 250g for years, roughly half a pound has now been cut to 200g, less again for your money. We’re been taken for a ride.

Since everyone in football started talking about “Game management “ a few years ago, it’s been gradually getting more or more on my nerves.

Now in darts we have “Board management “ I’ve heard a swimming commentator talk about “Pool management “ And now I’ve finally been tipped over the edge by hearing some Formula One twat on Sky using the term, “Tar management.”

Fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.